Tickets Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
The following pre-sale prices are valid until 30 June 2019.
|Friday, 9 August 2019||XC Short Race||CHF 7.50||free|
|Saturday, 10 August 2019||DHI Juniors and Elite||CHF 15.00||CHF 7.50||CHF 150.00||CHF 75.00|
|Sunday, 11 August 2019||XCO U23 and Elite||CHF 15.00||CHF 7.50||CHF 150.00||CHF 75.00|
|Weekend-Pass*||Friday to Sunday (all disciplines)||CHF 30.00||CHF 15.00||CHF 275.00||CHF 137.50|
Arriving by public transport is worth it
If you arrive by public transport and show the public transport ticket at Canols main ticket office, you will receive a reduction of up to 40% on the day ticket. Note: Only available at the main cash desk Canols. This offer is also valid for GA/BüGa owners, a driving confirmation must be presented.
Where is the entrance ticket valid, how do I benefit from getting there by public transport, etc.?
- *The 3-day pass (Fr-Su) allowes access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Scope: Admission ticket incl. cable car ticket Rothorn 1 to Scharmoin middle station
- Age groups: Adults from 16 years / adolescents 6 to 15 years / children up to and including 5 years free of charge
- All prices are in CHF and include VAT.
- Arriving by public transport: Up to 40% reduction on daily tickets. See offer above.
- Every spectator, athlete, supervisor and volunteer must have a valid entry ribbon.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry ribbons.
- Terms and Conditions tickets and ticket purchase (pdf)
Dear visitors, on the event site, we ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Bringing along pyrotechnic articles, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and let the order service instruct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the order service and those responsible for the marshal.
- The entry of racetracks, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please always use the provided containers for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cups Lenzerheide assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.