Benefit from a discount on tickets until the 30th of June 2020.
Benefit from our exclusive extras such as shuttle service, access to the VIP-lounge, patio catering service and much more. Tickets for the race and free use of the cable cars and mountain railways are included.
Prices inlcude VAT (Discount for tickets is valid until 30 June 2020). Free entry for children under 6 years of age.
|Date||Category||Adults||Youth 6-16 years||
|VIP Youth 6-16 years|
Friday, 14 August 2020
XC Short Race Trial
|Saturday, 15 August 2020||XCO Junior Trial||
|CHF 7.50||CHF 150.00||CHF 75.00|
|Sunday, 16 August 2020||XCO U23 und Elite||CHF 15.00||CHF 7.50||CHF 150.00||CHF 75.00|
|Weekend-Pass||Freitag/Samstag/Sonntag||CHF 30.00||CHF 15.00||CHF 400.00
CHF 275.00 (Sat/Sun)
Arriving by public transport is worth it
If you arrive by public transport and show the public transport ticket at Canols main ticket office, you will receive a reduction of up to 40% on the day ticket. Note: Only available at the main cash desk Canols. This offer is also valid for GA/BüGa owners, a confirmation of your ride with public transport must be presented.
Where is the entrance ticket valid, how do I benefit from getting there by public transport, etc.?
- *The 3-day pass (Fr-Su) allowes access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Scope: Admission ticket incl. cable car ticket Rothorn 1 to Scharmoin middle station
- Age groups: Adults from 16 years / adolescents 6 to 15 years / children up to and including 5 years free of charge
- All prices are in CHF and include VAT.
- Arriving by public transport: Up to 40% reduction on daily tickets. See offer above.
- Every spectator, athlete, supervisor and volunteer must have a valid entry ribbon.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry ribbons.
- Terms and Conditions tickets and ticket purchase (pdf)
Dear visitors, on the event site, we ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Bringing along pyrotechnic articles, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and let the order service instruct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the order service and those responsible for the marshal.
- The entry of racetracks, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please always use the provided containers for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cups Lenzerheide assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.