As the currently decided relaxation measures of the Federal Council do not yet affect the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup in Lenzerheide in September, we have to pause ticket sales until further notice. We assume that possible tickets will be available again from 1 July 2020. Many thanks for your understanding!
Arriving by public transport is worth it
If you arrive by public transport and show the public transport ticket at Canols main ticket office, you will receive a reduction of up to 40% on the day ticket. Note: Only available at the main cash desk Canols. This offer is also valid for GA/BüGa owners, a confirmation of your ride with public transport must be presented.
Where is the entrance ticket valid, how do I benefit from getting there by public transport, etc.?
- *The 3-day pass (Fr-Su) allowes access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Scope: Admission ticket incl. cable car ticket Rothorn 1 to Scharmoin middle station
- Age groups: Adults from 16 years / adolescents 6 to 15 years / children up to and including 5 years free of charge
- All prices are in CHF and include VAT.
- Arriving by public transport: Up to 40% reduction on daily tickets. See offer above.
- Every spectator, athlete, supervisor and volunteer must have a valid entry ribbon.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry ribbons.
- Terms and Conditions tickets and ticket purchase (pdf)
Dear visitors, on the event site, we ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Bringing along pyrotechnic articles, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and let the order service instruct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the order service and those responsible for the marshal.
- The entry of racetracks, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please always use the provided containers for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cups Lenzerheide assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.